Rigid Industries warrants that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. If you believe your Rigid Industries product is defective, it must be returned to Rigid Industries for inspection by our warranty claims department. If, after inspection, Rigid Industries verifies that the defect was not caused by negligence, abuse, unauthorized repair or disassembly, Rigid Industries will determine whether the product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with Rigid Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty*.
To begin your warranty claim, you must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. To get your RMA number, please contact our warranty department by phone at 480-655-0100 ext. 1008, or by filling out the Return Merchandise Authorization Form on our website. Once you have an RMA number, the product must be shipped back to Rigid Industries. Please include a copy of your original invoice (proof of purchase) and make sure that your RMA number is clearly marked on your documentation as well as on the outside of the packaging used for shipping. This will ensure faster processing of your claim.
*Rigid Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty:
If Rigid Industries determines, in its sole discretion, that your product is defective in material or workmanship, Rigid Industries will honor your warranty based on the following schedule, which measures the number of days from the original date of purchase to Rigid Industries acknowledged receipt of the returned product and RMA . Please note that you must pay shipping charges to return your product to Rigid Industries for inspection.
- 0 - 60 Days: Rigid Industries will repair or replace the defective product at its sole discretion. If it is repaired, all parts, labor, and return shipping are covered by Rigid Industries.
- 61 Days - 1 Year: The defective product is eligible for repair only. All parts, labor, and return shipping are covered by Rigid Industries.
- After 1 Year: The customer is responsible for labor costs. All parts and return shipping are covered by Rigid Industries.
Rigid Industries, at its sole discretion, will determine the proper handling of all warranty claims. All warranties, expressed or implied,are void if our warranty claim department determines that there is sufficient evidence of one or more of the following:
- Negligence: Improper installation, improper use, etc.
- Abuse: Damage beyond the limits of "normal wear and tear."
- Unauthorized Repair: Repair service performed by an unauthorized service center.
- Seal Tampering: Removal of bezel or bezel screws will compromise the integrity of the water-tight seal.
All warranties are non-transferable. Warranty terms and policies are subject to change without notice. If you have any questions regarding Rigid Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty, please contact Rigid Industries.
480-655-0100 ext. 1008