Michelin X Tweel Turf Caster Airless Radial Tire is one single unit, replacing the current front tire/wheel assembly on zero turn radius mowers. Please note, tire only sold as single unit! There is no air pressure to maintain and no need to carry spare tires, tools, or repair kits. Featuring full width poly-resin spokes which dampen the ride for enhanced operator comfort and navigation over curbs and other bumps. The vertical stiffness maintains a consistent height for a uniform cut. High performance poly-resin tread provides cut and tear resistance. Performs like a pneumatic tire, but without the inconvenience and downtime associated with flats.
- 5/8" Axle bolt diameter
- Designed to provide a long wear life that is two to three times that of a pneumatic tire
- Heavy gauge steel hub with OEM quality bearings
- Poly-resin spokes carries load and absorbs impact
- Unique circular outer beam functions creates suspension like characteristics for the front of the mower
- Enhanced comfort and navigation over curbs and bumps
- Max load 370 lbs
NOTE: Optional spacers required for most installations which make it possible to mount the caster on forks of various widths.
- Inside fork width: 7-3/4" - Requires bushing (Pair) MC-40653
- Inside fork width: 7" - Requires bushing (Pair) MC-38182