Michelin X Tweel Turf Caster Airless Radial Tire is one single unit, replacing the current front tire/wheel assembly on zero turn radius mowers. Please note, tire only sold as single unit! There is no air pressure to maintain and no need to carry spare tires, tools, or repair kits. Featuring full width poly-resin spokes which dampen the ride for enhanced operator comfort and navigation over curbs and other bumps. The vertical stiffness maintains a consistent height for a uniform cut. High performance poly-resin tread provides cut and tear resistance. Performs like a pneumatic tire, but without the inconvenience and downtime associated with flats.
- Sold as single (1) tweel
- Max Load: 290Lbs
- Tread Type: Grooved Polyresin
- Durable polyresin tread helps provide long wear life.
- Integrated metal center hub with OEM quality sealed bearings.
- Unique circular outer beam functions like a spring, creating suspension like characteristics for the front of the mower.
- Note: Optional spacers required for most installations which make it possible to mount the caster on forks of various widths. Please refer to the fitment guide for details.
BUSHINGS: Bushings are required for caster installation on mowers that possess the following inside fork measurements...
- Inside fork width: 7-3/4" - Requires bushing (Pair) MC-40653
- Inside fork width: 7" - Requires bushing (Pair) MC-38182
- Inside fork width: 6-3/8" - Requires bushing (Pair) MC-34578