The Michelin X Tweel SSL is one single unit, replacing the current tire/wheel/valve assembly. There is no need for complex wheel/tire mounting equipment. Once they are bolted on, there is no air pressure to maintain. No compromise, productivity can be increased because the Michelin X Tweel SSL provides outstanding stability and enables a skid steer to work rapidly with more comfort for the operator, reducing driver fatigue while improving productivity. The MICHELIN X TWEEL SSL delivers a consistent footprint with strong wear life that is two to three times that of the pneumatic tire at equal tread depth. Additionally, the unique energy transfer within the poly-resin spokes reduces the “bounce” associated with pneumatic tires. No downtime Michelin X Tweel SSL performs like a pneumatic tire, but without the risk and costly downtime associated with penetrations and impact damage.
- Deep open tread designed for excellent cleaning and traction.
- Zero degree belts and ComposiCoil™ proprietary design provide great lateral stiffness, while resisting damage and absorbing impacts.
- Universal, 8 hole, heavy gauge steel hub will easily bolt onto all standard skid steer machines.
- High strength, poly-resin spokes carry the load and absorb impacts, help dampen the ride, and provide a unique energy transfer that reduces pneumatic
- Michelin’s proprietary Comp10 Cable™ forms a semi-rigid “shear beam”, and allows the load to hang from the top.
- Max load 4,400 lbs.